- THE LENGTH OF THE REIN FROM THE SLOBBER STRAP IS 6 FT 9 INCH.
- MADE WITH AUSTRALIAN MADE TUFF TACK ROPE
Tuff Tack rope is made here in Queensland and is a polyester double braid rope specifically designed to withstand dirt and mud without degrading and hardening. This rope has an excellent feel to it.
- Slobber straps measure 32cm (16cm half) by 5.5cm ( 12.5 inches by 2in)
- 12mm and 14 mm rope are back spliced and finished with leather popper
- Slobber straps are made by us from Herman Oak Harness Leather. Harness leather is high in Natural oils that make it sweat resistant and durable.
PHOTOS TO ILLUSTRATE COLOURS ONLY
All of the ropes are custom-made in the factory on the Gold Coast, Australia. They distribute Australia-wide. The ropes are specifically designed for extreme weather conditions. Made from 100% polyester and with double braid construction (braid on braid), they are the next step up from marine ropes. Designed for maximum abrasion resistance and long life when used in the mud, sand, sweat, dirt of the land and salt of the ocean. UV Resistant ; Colour Fast; Fully Washable; Low Abrasion; Rot Free; Mildew Free; Soft and Durable; Kind to Animals and Human Hands.