Foal and Weanling size halters have two knots across the noseband. All other sizes have 4 knots across the nose.
A stiffer rope Halter made with Tuff Tack Rope. 6.35 mm in diameter. Double Braid Equestrian Rope made for the land . This rope has great feel and durabilty and is made right here in QLD. We make the halters ourselves. This rope is not as stiff as the Clinton Anderson Downunder Horsemanship Halters.
- HALTER SIZING CLICK HERE
- POSTAGE IS BASED ON WEIGHT - UP TO 500grm $9.20 UP TO 3KG $15.70.HALTERS WEIGH AROUND 190 grm for a standard Halter
- DO NOT TURN YOUR HORSES OUT WITH A HALTER ON - THESE ROPE HALTERS ARE VERY STRONG AND ARE UNLIKELY TO BREAK IF YOUR HORSE GETS IT CAUGHT UP ON ANYTHING
4 KNOT STIFF ROPE HALTERS - 6.35mm -
FOR SIZING OF HALTERS IN CM - CLICK HERE
BASED ON QUARTER HORSES
- FOAL - UP TO THREE MONTHS/MINATURE HORSE
- WEANLING- 6 MONTHS OLD / SHETLAND
- SMALL - YEARLING /ARAB
- STANDARD - 2 YR AND UP AND SMALL STOCK HORSE
- LARGE - THOROUGHBRED/WARMBLOOD
- DRAFT - BIG
there is no 14mm lead rope in the Aqua and blues colour. There is 12mm Navy blue and blue that will match in.