Foal and Weanling size halters have two knots across the noseband. All other sizes have 4 knots across the nose.
A stiffer rope Halter made with Tuff Tack Rope. 6.35 mm in diameter. Double Braid Equestrian Rope made for the land . This rope has great feel and durabilty and is made right here in QLD. We make the halters ourselves. This rope is not as stiff as the Clinton Anderson Downunder Horsemanship Halters.
- HALTER SIZING CLICK HERE
- DO NOT TURN YOUR HORSES OUT WITH A HALTER ON - THESE ROPE HALTERS ARE VERY STRONG AND ARE UNLIKELY TO BREAK IF YOUR HORSE GETS IT CAUGHT UP ON ANYTHING
4 KNOT STIFF ROPE HALTERS - 6.35mm -
FOR SIZING OF HALTERS IN CM - CLICK HERE
BASED ON QUARTER HORSES
- FOAL - UP TO THREE MONTHS/MINATURE HORSE
- WEANLING- 6 MONTHS OLD / SHETLAND
- SMALL - YEARLING
- SMALL STANDARD - 1/2 WAY BETWEEN SMALL AND STANDARD
- STANDARD - 2 YR AND UP AND SMALL STOCK HORSE
- LARGE STANDARD - 1/2 WAY BETWEEN STANDARD AND LARGE
- LARGE - THOROUGHBRED/WARMBLOOD
- DRAFT - BIG